Wednesday, June 17, 2026

 Meltem YAŞAR

Şahin Şen Girls Anatolian Religious High School Salihli/MANİSA 

Participating in the Green Compass – Climate-Friendly Living Through Digital Steps project was a truly enriching and inspiring experience. Throughout the project, our students had the opportunity to explore environmental issues, sustainable living practices, and climate awareness through engaging digital activities and collaborative work.

As a project partner, I was delighted to witness the enthusiasm, creativity, and growth of our students. Working together with dedicated teachers and students from different schools enabled us to share ideas, learn from one another, and achieve meaningful outcomes.

The project not only increased environmental awareness but also helped students develop important skills such as collaboration, digital literacy, creativity, and responsibility. Seeing students become more conscious of their impact on the environment and more active in promoting sustainable habits has been one of the most rewarding aspects of this journey.

I am grateful to be part of such a valuable project and would like to thank all project partners, students, and contributors for their dedication and cooperation. I believe the knowledge, experiences, and friendships gained through Green Compass will continue to inspire us in the future. I hope we will meet again in many successful projects ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ferhan URFAN -Şahin Şen Girls Anatolian Religious High School Salihli/MANİSA

                  From Waste Oil to Natural Soap: Transforming the Future! ​With our eTwinning project, we have transformed environmentally ...